Nov 26, 2009

Steampunk Purse

Here is my first attempt at a steampunk purse! I used a drill for the grunge board holding up the instruments. I used the Adirondack inks for the purse itself. The gears and sprockets are from Jim Holtz. I used this purse as a prop in the bellydance show The Haunted. Since I was "Evil" I needed a way to carry my tools...


Inside the purse I stored my knife, a bottle of poison and a glow ball to attract my little victim! For stage effect (coutesy of a fellow dancer) I added a glow stick to the inside to make the box glow green when I opened it to retrieve my knife!





































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the downgrade delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=gazete365 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg