Jun 24, 2008

Creating Treasures with Squirrel







Life just doesnt get any sweeter then when my boyfrined decided he wanted to craft with me! he has endured countless trips to Michaels, scrapbooking stores and conventions, and has seen and admired my creations. He set up my studio, made it look fantastic, and workable, he has supported my art inclinations from the very start. and now, he himself has decided to dip his brush in the mixed media inkpot....so with much pride I introduce to you, the debut of his first ATC : 'Venus Hides'



I am very proud and enthusiastic because the very next day we did a challenge from Wednesday Stamper called Twinchies. He did another interesting piece of work entitiled: Thank Pyrgi




he used the 2x2 memory glass and stamped on vellum. the 2's look as if they are floating between the vellum and the background paper which he clipped directly from a book he is reading on alphabets!



*Good job my love! I treasure your creations and the time we spent together making them.*



and while he made those, I made these...(I also made a twinchie but that will be posted later)

2 comments:

Squirrelly said...

Wonderful and so encouraging... I love working with you on these things, and I love the way you concentrate on your creations.

Just watching you making them is pure delight.

Anonymous said...

I think that is SO cool that your BF shares the crafting bug with you! I love that ATC he did and wish my husband would even stop to look at my work, let alone get involved in it.