Jun 24, 2008

Twinchies! wednesday stamper

I've never made a twinchie before...much less made one at the same time as my boyfriend! we had fun making these together. ( he had never made one either) so thanks to http://wednesdaystamper.wordpress.com/ we did!! we really liked using the memory glass and foil tape. I see it alot of it in my near future :)

I was sorta bummed that my crackle paint didnt crackle enough. oh well. it crackled a tiny bit. maybe it was too thin a coat. And below is my boyfriends' creation called Thanks Pyrgi. It was his second time making something crafty :) he did a good job! This size of canvas was so charming, I can see why folks get hooked on making these little guys...they are adorable!

6 comments:

Belinda said...

Isn't the format fun?! Glad you both enjoyed it. Fab twinchies! Foil tape is fun.

Anonymous said...

Both look great

Squirrelly said...

It sure was a lot of fun, at least as much fun as getting lost in the forest. And safer too.

I can't wait to work on the next thing with you!

Sandy said...

Wow they are fabulous.
Stunning design.

Anonymous said...

Twin souls making twinchies! I like it! :) I wish I could get my husband to art with me.

Squirrelly said...

Kersten... it isn't as difficult as it seems... just ask him!

From what I can see from your page, you use so many different techniques that one of them might be interesting for your husband.